Monday, December 31, 2012

CAROLINA BELLE

My trip to N & S Carolina

So ive been anxiously waiting to post about my trip to North & South Carolina! I planned this trip originally just for fun, but im actually considering the place now! Ive only been up here since Saturady, but Im absolutely IN LOVE! I landed in Greensville, SC and drove through to Raleigh, NC. It is COMPLETELY different than Miami! Ive always felt like I was a city girl with a country heart and the Carolinas are DEFINITELY fulfilling my expectations!!!
 
 
 
 


 
I definitely had to pull out my "Southern Belle" fashion for this trip, but added a few twists! I have to admit, I was a little worried these trousers would throw off my look with my pumps but I ABSOLUTELY love the outcome!




Im out here snapping pictures, but it was FREEZING! Well atleast it was to me lol. Im a Floridian and we never have weather in the 20s but I had to suck it up and get some shots done!




Hat: Walmart
Watch: Rolex
Top & Skirt: F21
Trousers: Walmart
Trench-Coat: F21
Pumps: Fashion Footwear

 
Hope you enjoyed the look! If you have any additional questions, feel free to leave a comment! Id love to answer them! Happy Holidays <3


2 comments: