Wednesday, January 2, 2013

LOVE WITHOUT TRAGEDY...

 


Red Lipstick
Rose Pedals
Heartbreak...
I was his Marilyn Monroe
 
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR FASHION LOVERS!!!
 
I hope and pray everyone had an amazing New Years! I have to say, mine was actually pretty good! I normally spend it at my home church in Miami, but as you know, im spending the next two weeks in South Carolina. Well, this year I went back to my roots. Im of Haitian decent and every year we normally go to church, celebrate and pray through the New Year. So, that's exactly what I did. It reminded me why I cant go to that kind of church EVERY Sunday, but I really enjoyed myself. We then went out about town and partied it up, in which I didnt snap any pics, but I was able to catch a few just before we did :)
 



 
Please excuse the "Old Fashion" look in the background lol. That's the "norm" for my culture
 
 
Blazer: F21
Top: Love Culture
Pants: Ross
Boots: Fashion Footwear
 
 
 
Sorry, I couldnt take more, didnt have much time.
 Hope you all enjoyed!
If you have ANY questions, feel free to leave a comment :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment