Thursday, January 3, 2013

NEW ME, NEW THINGS....

 
From the Bottom of my Heart...THANK YOU
 
I just want to take the time out to thank each and every person that has ever, and will ever take the time to believe in me, invest in me, who I am, and what I believe in. I have been through so much, and have seen so many things so early in life. Ive also missed out on a lot of opportunities as well. Not many believed in me, and not many see my potential, but I thank you all who see it. I can truly say 2013 is the beginning of new things for me.
 
Ive been held down for too long, and this year will be different. Im begining to understand that at the end of the day, my life is actually MY LIFE.... So today, ill start living it for myself and NOT for others.
 
Mark my words, 2013....ILL BE MAKING MOVES, DRASTIC ONES....
You may not agree with them all, but at the end of the day you'll know that it was all ME...
 
Thank you again!
I love you guys more than ever and pray an abundance of blessings over your life!
Blessings from me to you!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment