Friday, January 4, 2013

FIRST LADY STATUS....

 
I feel completely slow, but I learned two new things today! My family and I decided that we would go visit the Mayor's Home. Ask me why I thought it was something completely different than actually going to the Mayor's actual house! I had NO CLUE you could actually go to your mayor's mansion and visit as a guest! I actually had a great time! We also went to the first general's home as well! Here are just a few pics of their homes, and trust me, you'll know which one is the Mayor's Mansion! lol
 
 
 






 The streets were SO EMPTY! I love that! You wont EVER see that in the streets of Miami! It honestly felt like ghost town!

 
This is the 1st General's Home!



Head Scarf: F21
Jacket: J Crew
Pants: Cotton - On
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: F21


No comments:

Post a Comment