Monday, January 7, 2013

CHOCOLATE HIGH


 
Chocolate Kisses
 
Last night was very exciting for me! Ive NEVER been in any place that's snowed, and let alone ever been able to keep ice. We went ice skating in downtown Greensville, Sc. They had an outdoor ice skating rink where you could pay a small fee and skate ALL day... So that's exactly what I did lol.
 
This was my first time ice skating, so there was alot of holding onto walls and trying not to fall. I can proudly say I DID NOT FALL!! lol
 
 Well enough about that, here are some pics! :)
 
 

 
 
 
We also went to go see the newly released movie 'Django'. Now if you haven’t seen this movie, GET UP TONIGHT AND GO SEE! That movie was the absolute BEST movie I have ever seen! I’m very hard to please when it comes to movies but I was satisfied in every single way. I won’t tell you too much about it, but it's about an enslaved man that does whatever he has to get his wife back from being sold to a separate plantation. Sounds kind of boring to one that doesn’t find interest in slavery, or western type movies, but this movie was phenomenal! It had every element in it. One minute you're laughing, then watching action, then caught up in suspense! I can’t stop laughing! Absolutely amazing!!!
 

 

My Aunt Hadassa and I
 

'
Dress: F21
Printed Jacket: Local Boutique
Tights: H&M
Boots: Fashion Footwear
Bag: Thrifted
Necklace: Local Boutique
Headband & Scarf: Walmart
 
 

2 comments: